Eyeliner is an absolute must for a lot of women and is an essential part of their morning routine. Without it, some women can feel ‘naked’ and unconfident. Semi-permanent eyeliner can be an easy life-changing solution for many women. Affordable and effective, eyeliner is a must-have essential if you want to define your eyes and accentuate their colour.
Many different looks can be achieved with semi-permanent eye treatments, from soft, subtle shading along the upper lash line – referred to as eyelash enhancement – to make eyes appear fuller, to a more dramatic upper and lower ‘eyeliner’ effect for those who want a more noticeable makeup look.
With our eyeliner procedures you can choose any thickness and flick or no flick – it’s your choice! We always perform a template and pre-draw the design on your eyes before we begin the treatment and offer a wide choice of colours, from shades of brown and grey to black for a more bold and stronger look. Take a look below at the different eye procedures available here at Dermafinity.
The Classic Eyeliner is a more dramatic and intense look, resembling a liquid eyeliner look with a super sleek line and a beautifully crisp edge.
This is the ultimate choice for a smokey eye that will remain perfectly even all day every day. The pixelated edges of this eyeliner gives a super soft and dusty ombré edge performed with the revolutionary whip shading technique.
Offering permanent eyelid enhancement, this is our most subtle eyeliner, helping to create fuller and thicker-looking lashes which enhance your eyes. Our eyelash enhancement treatment involves creating a thin line along the lash line to create beautiful, naturally defined eyes.
- Enhances your eyes making them look larger, fuller and more defined
- Intensifies your eyes giving a smudge-resistant finish
- Precisely applied eyeliner which will stay put all day, every day
- Ideal if you have difficulty applying eyeliner, or if you just feel you’ve lost the intensity of your eyes because of the ageing process
- Ideal if you suffer with allergies to pollen or conventional eye make-up and if you struggle with contact lens sensitivities
Ombré Eyeliner: £350
Classic Eyeliner: £350
Eyelash Enhancement: £250